Monday, October 3, 2011

Kinosaki, Japan - "Beautiful Hometown"


Although I like traveling all over the world, I really love my country Japan, especially my hometown.

My home town is Kinosaki in Hyogo Prefecture, which is near Osaka, the second largest city in Japan. Kinosaki is such  a small town but also it is famous for tourism.


Kinosaki is a historical hot spring town in Japan and the greatest place to feel Japanese tradition. Fresh seafood, hot spring, beautiful street, nature such as Japan Sea, mountains, Maruyama River... You can enjoy such great scenery here. I will introduce more about this beautiful town later...to be continued.



1 comment:

  1. We all know we have a problem, a broad problem. Ninety-eight percent of the fuel that is used by our vehicles, our autos and trucks for personal and commercial purposes, for highway and air travel operates on oil. The world has the same problem.

    Flights to New York | Cheap Flights to New York | Cheap Air Tickets to New York

    ReplyDelete