Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Croatia, Slovenia Trip

Last year I went to Croatia and a few other countries around there with my family. There are so many beautiful places and I strongly recommend you to visit the countries someday!

First, we went to Lake Bled in Slovenia. The lake is surrounded by mountains and forests and the lake itself surrounds Bled Island. The island has a beautiful church which is a popular place where weddings are held regularly. It was such a pretty day and I felt like I was in the world of a fairy tale.





Plitvice Lakes National Park is the largest national park in Croatia which is wold famous for its lakes in cascades. The lakes are all interconnected and follow the water flow. We hiked and took a boat in tha park. The color of water is emerald green and I can't forget the beautiful scenary there.








 Postjna Cave is known as the longest cave system in Slovenia as well as one of tourlism sites. Unfortunately, I could not take a picture inside of the cave. There is a castle which half of the building is located in the cave. How dangerous!!




Dobrovnik is the place I felt in love!! Dubrovnik managed to preserve its beautiful Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque churches, monasteries, palaces and fountains and now the city joined UNESCO world heritage.This histrical town and the Adriatic Sea coast took me to the old Europe!
 





The food was very good there, especially seafood!Scampi, my favorite :)



1 comment:

  1. To get away from one's working environment is, in a sense, to get away from one's self; and this is often the chief advantage of travel and change.

    Flights to Lilongwe | Cheap Flights to Lilongwe | Cheap Air Tickets to Lilongwe

    ReplyDelete